TERMS & CONDITIONS
Words & Phrases
Advertisers means the individual seller, broker or the dealer who registers with an intention to post the vehicle either for sale or hire.
Advertising Material means all creative in respect of an advert including text, graphics, icons, images, contact details, and URL information
Fee means the cost or charges for advertising services set out in the vehicle posting process
Intellectual Property means all present and future registered and unregistered copyright, trademarks, designs, patent, semi-conductor or circuit layout, trade secrets, know how, confidential information, inventions and discoveries.
Intellectual Property Rights mean any rights in Intellectual Property
FOR ADVERTISERS (INDIVIDUAL SELLERS, BROCKERS & DEALERS)
What you should not do;
- The advertiser represents and warrants that it will not:
- submit advertising material which;
- does not comply with all relevant laws
- infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any person;
- is illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, defamatory, or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of eighteen (18) years;
- is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive;
- comprises anything which may adversely reflect on Reveal Motors or any website on which the advertising material is published or suggests any endorsement by or affiliation with Reveal Motors or any website on which the advert is published; resell, assign or transfer any rights under this Agreement to any person
- insert any tag, code, cookie or other data tracking or collection device for the purpose of re-targeting Reveal Motors website users on a third-party site.
- link, pool, correlate, resell, transfer, disclose or make available any advertising statistics the result of displaying the creative on the Reveal Motors website for any purpose without Reveal Motors’s express written permission.
- insert links to an external website within the details of an advert without Reveal Motors’s express written approval.
- insert a link from the Reveal Motors website to any external websites or externally hosted application forms without Reveal Motors’s express written approval.
- advertise more than one vehicle per advert on the Reveal Motors website.
- use the Reveal Motors website to post any pyramid scheme or fraudulent service or false or misleading advert.
- ask or require any advert respondent to pay a processing or administrative fee, charge, cost or any money whatsoever to apply for any vehicle or other item or service advertised on the Reveal Motors website, whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the respondent in the advert itself or in any communication with the respondent that takes place as a result of the advert.
- use any feature of the Reveal Motors website to send unsolicited commercial email, whether individually or as a group. Response management tools may only be used to communicate with advert respondents about the specific vehicle advert to which they have responded.
Publication of advert
The advertiser acknowledges and agrees that;
- Reveal Motors’s ability to provide the advertising services is dependent upon the advertiser and third parties performing their obligations. If Reveal Motors is unable to provide the advertising services as a direct or indirect result of any act or omission of the advertiser or any third party, the advertiser will have no remedy against Reveal Motors in relation to any delay or any failure to provide the advertising services.
- Reveal Motors may without notice or liability, refuse to publish, withdraw or terminate the publication of an advert if:
- the advertiser is in breach this Agreement; or
- Reveal Motors determines, in its absolute discretion, to refuse to publish, withdraw, amend or terminate the publication of an advert.
- Reveal Motors has absolute editorial control in relation to the publication of the advertiser’s advert, including, but not limited to the format, content, position and placement of the advert.
- If an advertiser advertises more than one vehicle in the one advert, then Reveal Motors reserves the right to post a separate and distinct advertisement for each vehicle and charging the advertiser an additional Fee for each extra vehicle advertised in the original advert.
- The advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Reveal Motors makes no representation or warranty with respect to the continuous accessibility or availability of the Reveal Motors website or the number of impressions, click throughs or like metrics.
- Reveal Motors provides no warranty to advertisers that services generally available through the Reveal Motors website will be uninterrupted or error free. Reveal Motors agrees to use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to the Reveal Motors website will be remedied as quickly as possible.
- Reveal Motors cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the advertiser that files available for downloading through the Reveal website or delivered via electronic mail through the Reveal Motors website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. The advertiser is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Reveal Motors website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Cancellation of the advertisement
- The advertiser may cancel an advert and terminate the agreement without cause, on written notice to Reveal Motors, not later than 30 days prior to the publication date. Reveal Motors reserves the right to charge the advertiser in accordance with the agreement where the agreement is terminated with less than 30 days written notice.
Suspension of advertising services
- Reveal Motors may suspend the advertising services in the event of a Default Event by the advertiser.
- The advertiser agrees to fully indemnify and hold reveal Motors harmless against any expenses, costs, loss (including consequential loss) or damage that Reveal Motors may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with:
- a breach of this Agreement by the advertiser;
- any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by the advertiser;
- the use of the Reveal Motors website by the advertiser; and
- the publication by Reveal Motors or any other person of the advertiser’s advert.
Ownership and License
- Reveal Motors acknowledges that the advertising materials are owned by or licensed to the advertiser.
- The advertiser grants Reveal Motors a non-exclusive, royalty free , worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute the advertising material for the purposes of performing its obligations pursuant to this Agreement.
- The advertisers must not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity relating to Reveal Motors without Reveal Motors’ prior written approval.
- Reveal Motors may, in its absolute discretion, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice to the advertiser and such modification or amendment will be binding on the advertiser at the expiration of the notice. The advertiser must thereafter comply with the amended Terms and Conditions or terminate this Agreement as set out herein.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Reveal Motors. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Reveal Motors may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the website.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in the material and trademarks on this website are owned by Reveal Motors unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by Reveal Globally.
Information for personal, non-commercial use only
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this website for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our website on your own website or in any other publication, except with our prior written consent.
Information does not represent professional advice
You acknowledge and agree that information published by Reveal Motors is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues.
Reveal Motors does not endorse or recommend any of the vehicles, dealers, importers, buyers, agents or products advertised on its website and Reveal Motors strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement with any of the advertisers on the website, that you obtain your own independent legal, accounting, financial, customers,mechanical, roadworthiness or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise, vehicles, products and other information provided through the website or on the Internet generally. In no event will Reveal Motors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the website.
No guarantees of availability
Reveal Motors gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular vehicle or product advertised on the website and will not be liable to you should an advertiser have sold the vehicle at any time prior to removal of the advertisement from the website.
Whilst Reveal Motors takes efforts to ensure that vehicles advertised are genuine and that the data presented about the vehicle is accurate, it gives no guarantee to you that every vehicle or description is free from errors or inaccuracies.
No guarantees or endorsements of sites or services we link to or that link to us
Reveal Motors may provide links and pointers to Internet websites maintained by third parties from its website. Such linked websites are not under the control of Reveal Motors and Reveal Motors is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Reveal Motors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Reveal Motors of the linked website. Reveal Motors is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked website. Reveal Motors will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third-party service provided by any third party.
Your responsibility for your password and login
To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login email address. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login email address. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login email address. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting customer service. You agree to immediately notify Reveal Motors of any unauthorized use of your login email address or any other breach of security known to you.